About Ashley Bergh
My name is Ashley Bergh and I am an experienced Civil Marriage Celebrant Admitted to the rank of “Certified Practicing Celebrant 2008” who is dedicated to the profession of civil celebrancy. Having performed in excess of 2500 civil ceremonies I have developed the ability to ensure your special day will be one of the most memorable days of your lives.
As a professional celebrant I supply a bound copy of your individually crafted ceremony, and all certificates are accurately printed in calligraphy.
I also understand the importance of people being able to hear what is being said. Consequently, I provide a powerful battery operated PA system that also has the facility to play CD’s.
As a firm believer that personalities must match I prefer my clients to meet with me before the decision to book me is made. I am available for an obligation free meeting at most times including after hours and weekends. Call 07 3261 5653 or 0409 610 493 for an obligation free appointment.
Civil Marriage Celebrant – Ashley’s Qualifications:
- Authorised and Accredited Civil Marriage Celebrant
- Certified Practicing Celebrant
- Member and founding member of “The Professional Celebrants Association”
- Life and Founding Member of “The National Council of Authorised Celebrants Australia”
- Founding member of CoCa (The Coalition of Celebrant Associations), the peak body for Celebrant Associations Australia
- Author of the nationally acclaimed “Manual For Civil and Non-Aligned Religious Marriage Celebrants”
- Author of the “Professional Celebrants Manual”
- Accredited Celebrant Trainer and Assessor
Specialising in all Indoor and Outside Ceremonies including:
- Reaffirmations (renewal of Marriage Vows)
- Hand fasting
- Companion Animal Funerals
- Boat, Aircraft, Car and House Naming’s
- First Scratch ceremonies
- Official openings for new businesses and buildings
- Crossing the line
- Click here for more detail
Coming to Australia to get Married? click here…
Class, sophistication, down-to-earth… memorable!